Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spicy Thai Eggplant

(Sorry for the over exposure.)

So, here I am to post again.  I realized that today is my 11 month living in Korea.  I would have liked to commemorate this with a lovely Korean dish, but with this news just dawning on me I present instead Spicy Thai Eggplant.  I found the recipe here.  And hey, the eggplant is straight from a Korean garden and the basil was Korean born right here in my apartment.  Maybe I should change the name to Spicy Korean Eggplant (*zing snap*).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! happy 11th month in Korea to youuuuuuu.

Vegan_Noodle said...

How much longer will you be in Korea? What an interesting place to live!

For the Love of Guava said...

I love that Vegan MoFo has me talking to vegans living in Korea! And by the way I love your about me! And... on this actual post... I have a little eggplant sitting in the fridge that was going to be eggplant parmesan but this looks much simpler and delicious! :)